High Efficiency AC Systems
Cooling your Las Vegas home accounts for a large portion of your home’s total energy use. Standard Renewable Energy’s high-efficiency air conditioning systems and ongoing maintenance services are the best energy efficiency investments. It provides long-term comfort while lowering your energy costs.
- Save Money by using less energy to keep you and your family comfortable
- Improve Your Indoor Air Quality by reducing mold, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, bacteria and VOCs
- Increase Your Home’s Comfort by making temperatures consistent throughout your home
- Lengthen the life of your system by avoiding the many starts and stops of short cycling due to inefficient or improperly-sized systems
- Get Peace of Mind with a system that will keep you cool even on the hottest summer days
New High-Efficiency Air Conditioning Installation
Our air conditioning experts will help determine the proper size and the precise installation of your new high-efficiency air conditioning system, which ensures maximum savings, comfort, and system longevity.
- Proper System Size – We evaluate your home and take into consideration all aspects of its construction—such as materials, insulation, and windows.
- Precise Installation – Our installation standards allow you to be assured that your new system will perform at the highest possible level. In addition, Number One high-efficiency Air Conditioning offers maintenance service to ensure your system’s peak performance for years to come.
Replace Old, Inefficient Components of Your Existing HVAC System with New, High Efficiency Air Conditioning Versions
One of the biggest problems with normal HVAC systems is their inefficient components, simply replacing your single-stage air conditioner or your single speed blower with high-efficiency versions might be the best HVAC solution for you:
- Two-Stage Air Conditioner – A two-stage air conditioner can switch between stages to operate more efficiently and provide consistent temperatures.
- Variable Speed Blower (VSB) – A VSB has a motor capable of adjusting its speed and automatically fine-tuning its performance to optimize air flow throughout your home, thus operating 20–60% more efficiently than a standard blower.
Call Now For An Estimate for your High Efficiency Air Conditioning System – 702-472-8050
Ask about the federal $500 Tax Credit.